XTPL R&D Laboratories develop a ground-breaking technology for application in the global industries like solar cells, displays, touch screens, flexible electronics and many others. The company is based at one of the most cutting-edge laboratories in this part of Europe with access to extremely advanced devices and research infrastructure.
Do you have interdisciplinary knowledge and experience? Is a career in nanotechnology in your future? It is a great opportunity for you. XTPL is currently recruiting for a R&D Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary team researching processes of ultra-fine printing of nanomaterials.
- optimization of ultra-fine line printing process of nanomaterials
- fabrication and characterization of samples
- participation in research and development of novel XTPL technologies
- reporting results
- participation in meetings and discussions with XTPL R&D teams
- university degree (MSc or PhD) in the fields of electronics, physics, material engineering, semiconductors or related fields
- R&D experience in the nanotechnology field
- interdisciplinary knowledge and experience
- focused on practical aspects of research
- ability to solve complex problems
- full-time employment contract in a dynamically growing company
- possibility to improve knowledge and skills in nanotechnology laboratory
- attractive salary system
If you are suitable for this job, please email us email@example.com.