XTPL R&D Laboratories develop a ground-breaking technology for application in the global industries like solar cells, displays, touch screens, flexible electronics and many others. The company is based at one of the most cutting-edge laboratories in this part of Europe with access to extremely advanced devices and research infrastructure.
Do you have interdisciplinary knowledge and experience? Is a career in nanotechnology in your future? It is a great opportunity for you. XTPL is currently recruiting for a Senior Process Development Scientist to join a multi-disciplinary team researching processes of ultra-fine printing of nanomaterials.
- develop the ultra-fine line printing process of nanomaterials
- planning of daily operations in process development
- participation in research and development of novel XTPL technologies
- investigation of global scientific and technological trends
- participation in meetings and discussions with XTPL R&D teams
- university degree (MSc or PhD) in the fields of electronics, chemistry, physics, material engineering, semiconductors or related fields
- minimum 3 years of R&D experience in the nanotechnology
- interdisciplinary knowledge and experience
- focused on practical aspects of research
- ability to solve complex problems
- scrupulous and well-organized person
- full-time employment contract in a dynamically growing company
- possibility to improve knowledge and skills in nanotechnology laboratory
- Employee Stock Option Programme
If you are suitable for this job, please email us email@example.com.