XTPL is currently recruiting for a Junior Technology and Industry Analyst to join the Business Development Team.
XTPL R&D Laboratories have developed an ultra-fine printing technique of nanomaterials and are currently approaching several markets which may benefit from such technology. The company is based at one of the most cutting-edge laboratories in this part of Europe with access to extremely advanced devices and research infrastructure.
- Market and technology mapping
- Identifying and assessing business opportunities for the XTPL printing technology
- Support to Open Innovation projects
- Support to marketing
- Support to the Business Development Team and CEO
- EU projects scouting.
- university degree (MSc graduate or PhD student) in the fields of electronics, chemistry, physics, material and biomedical engineering, semiconductors, nanotechnology or related fields; alternatively, profiles with a business degree and technology wise may also be considered;
- Paid part-time employment contract in a dynamically growing company (flexible working hours are also possible)
- Great chance to gain experience in the unique environment developing global technologies
- Team of enthusiastic people, eager to share knowledge and best practice with you.
If you are suitable for this job, please email us or contact me, Alessio Gerardo Maugeri, Business Development Director XTPL.