XTPL R&D labs develop ground-breaking technology of ultra-fine printing of a wide range of nanomaterials. The company’s solution will allow a new generation of Transparent Conductive Films (TCF) to be created. TCF layers are mainly used in liquid crystal displays, touch screens and photovoltaic cells. XTPL technology can also be used in the production of biosensors, anti-counterfeit solutions and for the repair of metallic connectors in thin-layer electronic systems (Open-Defect Repair). The breakthrough XTPL technology is consistently being developed through advanced research designed to define further innovative applications. XTPL laboratories are located at one of the most modern science campuses in this part of Europe, on the premises of the Wrocław Research Center EIT+.
Do you have interdisciplinary knowledge and experience, and a passion for new technologies? Do you want to be a part of our team? Join XTPL! We are currently seeking an intern for our data analysis area.
We are looking for a student/graduate of mathematics, physics, statistics, nanotechnology or related subjects.
What we expect:
- High motivation for quick learning and independence in problem-solving
- Interest in statistical analysis and machine learning
- Basic programming skills (Python and/or R)
- Knowledge of English for reading of technical articles and books and drafting internal documentation
- Availability of at least three days a week
- Analysing experimental data related to the nanomaterials printing process using the XTPL method
- Creating predictive models (machine learning)
- Following professional literature (scientific articles and patents)
- Documenting research results in the form of reports, presentations and source codes
What we provide:
- A unique opportunity to work at the intersection of science and industry in modern laboratories
- Acquiring knowledge and skills in our interdisciplinary R&D team
- Part-time employment contract
- Flexible working hours
Join us and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org