Great opportunity for a global career! If you are suitable for this job, please email us (email@example.com). Or maybe your friend would fit perfectly? Let her / him know!
- Takes ownership for the strategic identification and evaluation of the new business opportunities and partnerships in the areas of printed electronics, display, solar cells, automotive, photonics, and new markets where appropriate. This includes performing of the market research and analysis of new market opportunities, as well as gaining deep understanding of customer strategy and direction.
- Coordinates the cooperation in the form of Joint Technology Developments or Technology Evaluation Agreements between company internal Technology and Product Development Teams and potential customer, to develop customer-tailored solutions, based on XTPL’s technology.
- Organizes, tracks, documents and reports on the status of all prospects in the business development pipeline. This includes interaction with existing partners and identification of scope for enhancing the existing relationships.
- Accountability for RFQ (Request for Quotation) and Tender documentation, in conjunction with other internal stakeholders. Manages day-to-day aspects of closing.
- Evaluates the printed electronics market (and other relevant markets), to assess areas of growth and risk.
- Participates in the development of scientific and strategic partnerships, joint ventures and alliances.
- Participates in relevant seminars, conferences and industry trade shows.
- Participates in the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy, including responsibility for preparation of sales, marketing and presentation materials for professional meetings, seminars, marketing communication, industry trade shows and conferences.
- Potentially will be involved in overseeing the global growth of the company’s Business Development Unit.
- Excellent understanding (including scientific understanding) of technology development and implementation process in the fields of photonics, semiconductors, nanotechnology,electrical engineering or printed electronics.
- University degree (MSc or PhD) in the fields of photonics, semiconductors, nanotechnology,electrical engineering, printed electronics or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the respective technological fields in the roles of technology leader, business developer, technology scout or similar.
- Proven track and a thorough understanding of the international business development process for the hi-tech industry sector.
- Knowledge of the strategic and operative customer management process, method and tools.
- Understanding of the product and innovation management, as well as price management.
- Strong business acumen and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Languages: fluent english (polish not necessary).
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- International travel (up to 50% on average) is required.
- Home office outside of Wroclaw, Poland is a possibility.
- Participation in the Employee Stock Option Programme.